236+ pp.; 2nd ed. revised 2021-22
About the Authors
How to Cite This Book
Table of Contents
- Issues for Students in Public K-12 Education Programs
- Advising LGBTQ Clients About Employment Law
- Gender Transitioning: An Overview
- The Intersection of Hostility and Sexual Orientation
The 2021–2022 revision includes a number of changes, such as the following:
- In 2020, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit issued an opinion about a school’s policy prohibiting a transgender student from using the men’s bathroom at the school
- Additional states now prohibit workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity
- The requirements for changing the gender marker on a U.S. passport have changed
- The Social Security Administration now conducts continuing disability reviews for many individuals who have been adjudicated as disabled because of HIV status
In addition, all citations and lists of resources have been updated, as have the sample forms in chapter 4.
State Bar of Wisconsin PINNACLE® is the premier publisher of practice guides and handbooks for Wisconsin's attorneys, written by Wisconsin's attorneys. PINNACLE relies on the expertise and contributions of volunteers from within the State Bar of Wisconsin membership to help develop and deliver timely, relevant information to assist Wisconsin's attorneys provide the highest-quality representation and service.
About the Authors
For an in depth view of the content in this book, please click to view Table of Contents.
For an in depth view of the content in this book, please click to view the Index
Save 10% on your updates when you sign up for auto-supplementation!
To help you keep your books up to date and save money, the State Bar offers an automatic supplementation service. With this service, new supplements and revisions are mailed automatically with an invoice. The invoice includes the cost of the supplement or revision at a 10% discount, the standard postage and handling charge, and Wisconsin sales tax. Return privileges apply, and you may cancel your subscription at any time.
If you DO NOT wish to subscribe to new supplements or revisions, please opt out at checkout or notify Customer Service after you order at (800) 728-7788.
Need books for a crowd?
Discounted pricing is available for orders of 10 or more copies. We offer educational discounts to instructors who would like to use our books for a class.
For information about these options or becoming a PINNACLE books distributor, please contact us at (800) 728-7788 or firstname.lastname@example.org.