Help your clients prepare emotionally for their personal injury case
To help prepare any client who may be considering whether to file a personal injury lawsuit, this Law Office Video lays out the steps and the emotions involved. The program walks the viewer through an automobile injury accident from the initial consultation with an attorney through settlement of the case.
Your clients will learn:
- Basic terminology used in personal injury actions
- Basic information regarding the process of pursuing a case
- What to expect every step of the way
- How to effectively interact with an attorney and how fees are determined
- The factors that may affect decisions made during the case
Figuring out if you have a case
In the dramatization presented in this video, the major factors that may influence whether to file a lawsuit are reviewed, including the facts of the accident and the other driver’s insurance or other funds available. The potential gain is weighed against the time and cost of pursuing a legal action, and the client’s expectations are brought down to earth.
Getting ready for intrusions
The Law Office Video explains that if the other party does not want to settle, the trial process involves several possibilities your client should be ready for, including:
- Divulging medical records
- Undergoing a compulsory medical exam
- Having friends and family members questioned
- Not being able to discuss the case except with you, their lawyer
Make your clients more comfortable
After watching this Law Office Video, your clients will know what’s ahead if they want to pursue a personal injury case, and be more familiar with the decisions they will make with your counsel.
Law Office Videos –Training You Can Trust
For more than 30 years, tens of thousands of lawyers have saved valuable time preparing their clients and training their legal staff with the help of PINNACLE Law Office Videos. Whether it’s for the courtroom or the law firm, these programs have the information you need to create a winning team. Order your Law Office Video today!