This program is endorsed by the Litigation Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin
Full-throttle accident litigation
Maybe your client doesn’t drive like “Greased Lightning,” but even careful drivers who prefer a “Slow Ride” can have accidents. Car Crash Symposium 2019 has the insights and tools to ensure your practice is firing on all cylinders and ready for your next case.
Get in gear with helpful overviews of:
- Accident reconstructions
- Inconsistent or improper verdicts
- Special considerations in truck wreck cases
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
Learn how to pave the way for successful mediation. Plus, pick up useful perspectives on hot topics during our panel discussion.
Handling contested liability trials
In a he said-she said scenario, discover tips for revealing the true culprit to the court, including:
- Using the more likely than not scenario
- Incorporating police officer testimony
- Using or ignoring jury instructions
- Clinching negligence during closing
Find your ethical bearings
Law firms are prime targets for cyber criminals. Does your firm have the proper safety features in place? Find out about:
- Security holes created by careless tech use
- New ethics responsibilities regarding firm technology
- Common ways to expose client information
- Best practices to prevent data breaches and avoid online blunders
Improving your car crash case skills doesn’t have to be a drag. Turbocharge your practice by registering now!