- Assess the latest developments regarding the adoption of the American Jobs Plan
- Anticipate the impact of the American Jobs Plan for your practice and your clients
- Understand eligibility requirements for IRA contributions and distributions in the wake of the SECURE Act
- Calculate and plan for your clients' international tax obligations under the proposed new formula
- Get the latest state and federal tax updates
- Navigate ethical issues impacting tax attorneys
- Tax lawyers
- International law practitioners
- Business lawyers
- Estate planning & probate attorneys
- Employment law attorneys
- Employee benefits lawyers
Book Sale – Save 20%
Eckhardt’s Workbook for Wisconsin Estate Planners
Save 20% on Eckhardt’s Workbook for Wisconsin Estate Planners.* Plus, all seminar attendees receive a free two-week trial of the Books UnBound® version. Demystify the estate planning process with the book that contains decades of expertise from some of Wisconsin’s most respected estate planning attorneys.
Use discount code CA3148 when you order online or by calling (800) 728-7788.
*Discount applies to both print and digital Books UnBound editions of this title and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer valid as long as CLE credit is available for this program. For Books UnBound users, discount may be applied to purchase of individual Books UnBound title only and may not be used on purchase of full library.