Russell J. Karnes is an associate at Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown LLP in Milwaukee. Russ has substantial trial and appellate experience, and has a diverse civil litigation practice focused on real estate, property tax assessment appeals, contract and business disputes, quiet title actions, foreclosure and title insurance litigation, misrepresentation claims, collection actions, and municipal law.
Christopher L. Strohbehn is a partner at Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown LLP in Milwaukee. Chris has developed a diverse litigation practice that focuses on personal injury, insurance coverage litigation, civil litigation, and commercial property tax appeals. Currently, he is a board member of the Wisconsin Association for Justice.
- Review common clauses in business interruption insurance policies
- Assess how clients’ differing circumstances may trigger coverage
- Anticipate how insurers might respond to business interruption claims
- Know when there’s potential for a bad faith claim
- Get a rundown of lawsuits already filed across the U.S.
- Insurance attorneys
- Business lawyers
- Small business owners