John Gardner is a partner at DeWitt LLP, where he is also Chair of the Employment Relations Practice Group. His experience includes counseling employers of all shapes and sizes regarding a wide assortment of employment-related laws, regulations and legal issues. In addition, for over 15 years, Gardner has defended employers in state and federal courts/agencies across the United States. John earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from Marquette University Law School and his B.S. from the University of Wisconsin Madison.
- Understand which employers/employees are covered by the FFCRA
- Learn the labor and employment changes from FFCRA so you can best advise your clients
- Make sure your clients are prepared and compliant from day one
- Labor and employment lawyers
- Business lawyers
- Solo and small firm practitioners
- Any attorney seeking an understanding of the recently enacted Families First Coronavirus Response Act