In the digital era, clients demand you have access to their information 24/7. At the same time, lawyers are high-value targets for cyber-attacks because of the wealth of personal information clients entrust to them. Understanding how to access your clients’ information securely is essential to protect your clients and yourself. After this session, you will:
Read Less ↑
- Understand available technologies for accessing information and their vulnerabilities
- Be able to develop procedures that can reduce the risk of a data-breach
- Comprehend encryption technology limits
- Learn techniques for maintaining security protocols
- Evaluate Internet sources and service providers confidently
This program is an excerpt from the Annual Meeting & Conference 2019.
Read More ↓
Presented by: State Bar of Wisconsin Practice 411
Interested in sponsoring this program? Find out more.