Maddy Martin is the head of growth and education for Smith.ai, which provides law firm communication services, including their virtual receptionist and intake service, web chat, and Keypad cloud phone system. She has spent the last decade growing tech startups from New York to California, and has expertise in digital marketing, small business communications, lead conversion, email marketing, SEO & content marketing, social media, co-marketing, affiliate programs, and event marketing.
Maddy serves as an advisor on law practice management; law firm responsiveness; professional responsibility; technology and automations; and ethics, especially related to marketing, digital media, and client communications via phone, email, SMS, and website chat. She has taught CLE courses, both independently and jointly with attorneys, for the Minnesota Bar, Chicago Bar, Illinois Institute of CLE, Lawline, and many other highly regarded institutions serving attorneys.
- Learn the importance of responsiveness and communication within a law firm
- Select the best software and services to eliminate/hand-off routine tasks
- Adopt best practices for standardizing forms and responses
- Incorporate workflows and automations to improve lead conversion and increase client satisfaction
- Reduce interruptions and time spent on non-lawyering tasks
- Solo and small firm attorneys
- General practitioners
- Law office managers
- Lawyers looking to create efficiencies in their firm’s processes