Principles of ethical practice
Do ethical conundrums fill you with questions? Legal Ethics 2018: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly has answers. We’ll be your guide to your duties of communication under the Wisconsin Rules of Professional Conduct.
Learn how to respond to real-life questions such as:
- What information do I have to tell opposing counsel?
- Am I required to correct errors made by an opposing party?
- I think my client’s engaged in fraud — what must I disclose?
- I know the judge is mistaken about a material fact — what should I do?
- I learned about a lie after my representation ended — now what?
Understand your obligations
Discover how ethical rules can replace your uncertainty with clarity by exploring:
- Duty of candor to the tribunal
- Duty of fair dealing with others
- Duty of truthfulness to others
Ethics questions don’t have to weigh you down. Know how to communicate clearly and ethically with your clients, the court, and opposing parties with insights from Legal Ethics 2018: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Register now!