This handy Codebook is an excellent resource for anyone who needs quick access to the law of real estate and real property. It reprints and indexes hundreds of statutes and administrative rules governing such topics as:
- Real estate transfer fees
- Real estate licensing
- Real estate appraisals
- Real estate practice
- Interests in property
- Conveyances of real property, including recording and titles
- Mortgages and land contracts
- Disclosures by owners of residential real estate
- Landlords and tenants
You’ll quickly find the statute or rule you’re looking for with the book’s convenient format, table of contents, and index.
It also incorporates noteworthy statutory topics such as:
- Landlord-tenant: Reasons a landlord can terminate a tenancy; disposition of personal property left in rental property by a trespasser
- Adverse possession: Adverse possession against the state or a political subdivision
- Real estate brokers: Relationships between real estate licensees and real estate brokerage firms; actions against real estate practitioners
The relevant statutes were originally compiled by volunteer attorneys from the Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section, and are kept current through suggestions from practicing attorneys who use the codebook.
Once you own Wisconsin Real Estate & Real Property Codebook 2021, you’ll wonder how you got along without it.
Order your copy today!