About Jay Foonberg
Jay G. Foonberg is a practicing lawyer in Los Angeles and is the author of several books and articles including the best-selling book How to Get and Keep Good Clients. Foonberg has conducted seminars for the State Bar of Wisconsin, in every U.S. state, Canada, and several foreign countries.
Foonberg will teach your staff marketing-related tips such as:
- Promoting your firm to community groups
- Winning clients on the telephone
- Clipping news items for your clients
- Creatively listening to your clients
- Identifying billing problems
- Impressing clients and office visitors
- Inventorying staff interest and hobbies
- Spotting time-triggered client legal needs
- Responding to lawyer bashing
- Doing the correct thing for important events in your clients’ lives
- Get media coverage for public service or community activities of individual attorneys and the firm
Clients have multiple options – make sure they choose your firm
To attract and retain clients in today’s competitive legal environment, you need the help of every staff member. In this motivating video, veteran attorney and marketing guru Jay Foonberg shows your staff how to transform themselves from “wet blankets” into “rainmakers.”
Enlist your staff in the marketing effort
This video and study booklet from PINNACLE Law Office Videos will help your staff understand and improve their marketing skills. It tells them that impressions are important, and clients will remember how well they were treated by support personnel in their day-to-day contacts with the firm. With this video, each member of your staff will come to realize their vital and unique role in how your firm gets new clients and keeps existing ones.
Over 100 marketing tips and techniques to choose from
Between the video and the accompanying booklet, Foonberg presents you and your staff with more than 100 ways to improve your firm’s marketing efforts. And his humorous and straightforward approach will keep everyone interested.
Order your copy today!