Help your clients excel at their depositions
A poor deposition can cost your client his or her case by being a serious impediment in settlement negotiations or at trial. Depositions are an unfamiliar and intimidating experience for most people. Help prepare your clients and calm their nerves with this popular video.
Relaxed clients give better testimony
By watching situational reenactments, your clients will learn how to give effective testimony by discovering the important dos and don’ts of being deposed. The accurate dramatizations in Preparing for Your Deposition show your clients what to expect, and provide pointers to help them give confident, relaxed, and credible testimony.
Teach your clients helpful deposition preparation tips such as:
- Proper personal demeanor and appearance
- Understanding the question before answering
- Never volunteering information
- Never guessing at an answer
- Always telling the truth
A better-prepared client means a great chance of success
Using a training video to reinforce and rehearse clients before depositions has proven valuable to hundreds of law practices nationwide. With adequate preparation, you’ll gain:
- Increased credibility for the deposition testimony
- Less chance of your client getting angry or upset and saying too much
- More trust and confidence from your client
Help your clients feel confident and in control
The more you can familiarize your clients with the deposition process, the better they’ll be able to aid their case.
Order your copy today!