You can make a difference!
Through your financial support of the Wisconsin Law Foundation, important educational and public service projects grow and flourish – even in tough economic times. Your investment through the Foundation funds critically needed programs and activities, furthering the cause of justice throughout Wisconsin.
Double Your Impact
If you have not donated to the Foundation in the last three years, this contribution (and any other monetary donation you make through July 2022) will be matched through our Double Your Impact campaign, which kicked off in July 2021. Now is the perfect time to get involved with the Foundation and to make an even bigger difference with your generous donation!
Your donation supports a broad selection of programs
Donations made through our online giving portal will be used to help us grow the Foundation’s Primary Fund. This fund supports the broadest array of programs such as Teen Courts and other programs which help provide critical services and help to those in need including:
- Providing safer environments for families struggling with domestic abuse, custody, and visitation issues
- Translating legal documents from English into Spanish and Hmong
- Increasing access to justice for low-income residents
- Educating the public about community resources and the importance of legal representation
- Assisting families of children with disabilities
- Providing resources for incarcerated parents, and informational kits for social workers, health care providers, and families
- Helping Spanish-speaking litigants navigate the family court system
- Educating social service providers about the legal resources available to their clients
- Financing scholarships for new lawyers and volunteers
- Funding awards and grants to new lawyers working with under-served populations/communities
Now is the perfect time to help us make a difference - donate today!