Erin K. Fay is an attorney at Grady, Hayes & Neary, LLC in Milwaukee. Her practice focuses on children's issues, estate planning, and business law. Erin specializes in cases related to adoption, foster care, guardianships, surrogacy issues, and termination of parental rights. She also insures every family is protected by way of estate planning, such as wills and powers of attorney. Erin is also a trademark, licensing, and business attorney.
- Confidently advise LGBTQ+ parties through divorce
- Protect parental rights by ensuring both parents are considered legal parents of children
- Learn the important steps same-sex couples need to take when it comes to adoption, donors, and surrogacy
- Be able to explain the protections available to children of same-sex couples under Wisconsin law
- Discover the most effective methods for estate planning for same-sex couples, including powers of attorney
- Understand how to protect your clients' interests in property and home ownership
- Family lawyers
- Estate planning lawyers
- Attorneys representing LGBTQ+ clients
- Children's rights lawyers
- General practitioners
Book Sale — Save 20%
Advising the Evolving Family
Save 20% on Advising the Evolving Family.* Identify and resolve the specific legal issues facing today’s modern families in all the forms they take.
Use discount code CA3285 when you order online or by calling (800) 728-7788.
*Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer valid as long as CLE credit is available for this program.