Endorsed by the Solo Small Firm & General Practice Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin
The power to work smarter
Recently, Microsoft has added new features and tools to the Microsoft 365 ecosystem, inspired in part by the increased demand for technology to assist with remote work.1 Tools like Sharepoint, Teams, and OneDrive have changed the technology landscape. Microsoft 365 enables firms, teams, and individuals to collaborate and innovate from anywhere there’s an internet connection. Do you know if you’re getting everything you could from your Microsoft 365 subscription?
Join Taylor Wells of Northwest Technologies Group, a firm that specializes in helping organizations use technology to reduce stress and increase productivity. Taylor will explain the most valuable features of Microsoft 365 and help answer the following questions:
- What’s best for our firm - Microsoft 365 or Google Workplace?
- What is Microsoft Teams and how does it compare with Slack?
- What are the best practices for working in Microsoft Teams?
- Can Microsoft Sharepoint solve my file storage needs?
- How do I know if I’m using all the tools included in my Microsoft 365 subscription?
1Responding to COVID-19 together