Dera L. Johnsen-Tracy is a shareholder and co-founder of Horn & Johnsen SC, where she focuses her legal practice in the areas of estate planning, probate, and guardianship.
Dera has given numerous presentations about estate planning and living trusts, including special issues applicable to realtors, small business owners, farmers, pet owners, young families, LGBT families, and families with special needs children.
She was awarded the State Bar of Wisconsin’s 2016 Pro Bono Attorney of the Year Award for her work with the Wisconsin Wills for Heroes program and the Basic Estate Planning Clinic for Seniors and Veterans. Dera is a 2008 graduate of Marquette University Law School.
- Understand the importance of estate planning for small and modest estates
- Learn how to assist clients who will not face transfer tax concerns
- Discover the best methods to avoid probate
- Gain insights into the benefits of using a will vs. a revocable living trust
- Estate planning lawyers
- Elder law attorneys
- Solo and small-firm practitioners
- General practitioners