Yes, you can do estate litigation
Are you a litigator suddenly assisting a client with a contested estate issue? Or a trusts & estates lawyer unexpectedly litigating on behalf of your client? You've come to the intersection of litigation and trust & estate law – a place fraught with potential dangers.
Not to worry. Trust Disputes and Fiduciary Litigation: An In-Depth Review prepares you to carefully navigate and succeed in this unique area.
Dive into the details
Learn techniques for approaching:
- Nonjudicial settlement agreements
- Creditors' claims in nonprobate transfers upon death
- Guardianships and working with guardians
- Claims against financial agents under powers of attorney
Discover ways fiduciaries can avoid litigation. However, if litigation becomes necessary, be ready with an understanding of:
- Removal and accounting actions
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Recent case law involving the Uniform and Wisconsin Trust Codes
Don't miss out
With more money passing down via inheritance in a society that is increasingly aging, the need for knowledgeable estate litigators will only grow. Register today!