A legally compliant workplace is the foundation of successful businesses and satisfied employees. Employment Law Update 2018 brings you up to speed on hot topics in labor and employment law and their practical implications for your clients.
Experienced practitioners will guide you through:
- Federal and state law changes
- Leave as a reasonable accommodation for disability
- Arrest and conviction discrimination in the workplace
- Ethical challenges in employment law
Approaching sexual harassment
The #MeToo movement has shone an unflattering spotlight on inappropriate or harassing behavior at work. It’s also raised employee expectations of harassment prevention and punishment by employers. Learn how to help employers navigate sexual harassment issues with advice on:
- Overcoming the challenges of changing company cultures
- Creating and implementing targeted policies and training
- Handling harassment complaints from investigation through remedial action
What’s up in wage and hour law?
Wages are the core of the employer-employee relationship, so getting them right is absolutely vital. Explore important concerns such as:
- Impact of the Epic decision on collective and class actions
- Common compliance issues
- Developments under the Trump administration
Discover the key developments and issues today’s lawyers must understand in order to offer sound counsel to employers and employees at Employment Law Update 2018. Register today!