As Wisconsin baby boomers age into their twilight years, elder law attorneys are in high demand. Whether you’re thinking about starting an elder law practice or want to polish your existing skills, don’t miss Build Your Practice: An Introduction to Elder Law.
Receive a comprehensive overview of elder law’s substantive and procedural elements, plus find strategies you can use immediately to help your clients.
Wisdom for the ages
Older clients have a variety of specialized needs ranging from financial issues to health care concerns. As an elder law attorney, you must be ready to address them all. Experienced presenters will explain:
- Medical assistance and other related programs
- Guardianship and protective placement procedures and requirements
- Basic planning techniques under the Wisconsin Trust Code
- Estate recovery strategies
- Durable power of attorney
- Health care power of attorney
- Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) orders
Smooth out any wrinkles in your understanding of elder law with practical guidance from Build Your Practice: An Introduction to Elder Law.