- Receive an overview of the laws governing HOAs
- Understand the fiduciary duties of HOA officers and boards
- Know the insurance requirements for HOAs
- Learn to recognize and address common HOA issues
- Attorneys representing HOAs
- Real estate lawyers
- Contract lawyers
- Lawyers serving on HOA boards
Wisconsin Condominium Law Handbook
Seminar attendees will enjoy a free two-week trial of the Wisconsin Condominium Law Handbook Books UnBound® title and an invitation to save 20% on either a 1-year subscription to the Books UnBound title or purchase of the print book.* Find everything you need to research condominium issues and questions quickly and thoroughly with the Handbook’s concise analysis, timely case law, and relevant statutes and regulations.
*Attendees will receive information to access the free trial and discount via email after attending the program. Discount applies to both print and digital Books UnBound® editions of this title and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer valid as long as CLE credit is available for this program. For Books UnBound users, discount may be applied to purchase of individual Books UnBound title only and may not be used on purchase of full library.