Brian Dimmer is a criminal defense attorney who recently launched Racine Defense, a criminal defense firm in Racine. He has served on the State Bar of Wisconsin Board of Governors as well as the Racine County Bar Association Board of Governors and is a graduate of Marquette University Law School.
- Receive an overview of the bond process
- Understand factors the court will consider in making a bail or bond determination
- Know the scenarios in which revocation of bond is likely
- Explore important considerations to discuss with your client
- Prepare your client for modifications to everyday living on bond
- Criminal defense lawyers
- General practitioners