Brian E. Running
Aviva Meridian Kaiser
State Bar of Wisconsin
Stephen C. Nick
Marcia A. Paulsen
Assistant City Attorney
Andrew T. Phillips
von Briesen & Roper, S.C.
Brian C. Sajdak
Wesolowski, Reidenbach & Sajdak, S.C.
Diane M. Welsh
Pines Bach LLP
- Review the separation of powers in local government
- Understand who has the legal authority to make and enforce public health orders
- Gain tips for holding compliant public meetings during a pandemic
- Examine how public health emergencies affect public records and open meetings laws
- Discuss special ethics issues that have arisen due to COVID-19
- Administrative & Local Government Law Section members
- Government attorneys
- Municipal lawyers
- Health law attorneys
Administrative & Local Government Law Section (ALGL) members who attend the April 19 live webcast will receive a $20 tuition discount.
*The $20 ALGL member discount applies ONLY to the April 19, 2021 Live Webcast seminar (not webcast replays or CLE OnDemand). ALGL Section members with Ultimate Passes, other CLE passes, or PINNACLE discounts are not eligible for this discount. The Section may discontinue this discount at any time.