Co-produced with the Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Wisconsin
Three tiers, numerous questions
A longtime state alcohol regulator once described Wisconsin’s alcohol statutes as “20 pages of laws, 200 pages of exceptions.”1 With so many nuances embedded in the state’s alcohol laws, it’s almost guaranteed that your business clients will have questions. An Introduction to Alcohol Regulation in Wisconsin will provide some clarity on how the regulatory process works from production to consumption.
Through this one-hour webcast, you’ll familiarize yourself with:
- Types of retail licenses
- Wisconsin’s three-tiered regulatory system
- The permit application process
You’ll also discover the answers to questions like:
- Can one company operate a brewery and distillery on the same premises?
- Why does it matter how seltzers are labeled?
- How can a winery legally sell beer?
Get tips for advising your clients at any level of the process with An Introduction to Alcohol Regulation in Wisconsin.
1History, Politics Shape Wisconsin's Alcohol Laws