Scott Holewinski is Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Gillware, where he is responsible for the organization’s strategic direction and long-term vision. Under his guidance, Gillware has developed a reputation as an incident response and cyber risk management firm that likes to tackle tough problems. In addition to his work at Gillware, Scott has helped found several other companies and enjoys sharing his successes and failures with other aspiring entrepreneurs. Scott holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Nathan Little is the Vice President of Digital Forensics and Incident Response and Partner at Gillware. He leads the incident response and data breach investigation team. Nathan and his team specialize in stopping ongoing incidents, finding root cause, determining the extent of attacks – all while swiftly restoring businesses to full operation in order to minimize business outage expenses. Nathan holds a B.S. in Computer Engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Understand the increasing sophistication of the ransomware industry
- Recognize the different types of ransomware
- Identify suspicious email attachments or websites to avoid compromising your computer
- Configure systems to prevent ransomware attacks
- Put a response system in place to quickly restore systems and minimize loss in the event of an attack
- Business law attorneys
- Health law attorneys
- Intellectual property lawyers
- Labor/employment attorneys
- General practitioners