Endorsed by the Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Wisconsin
Plan to learn a lot
You know the basics. Now it’s time to take your estate planning skills to the next level with Step-by-Step Estate Planning II. It’s your guide to more advanced concepts and complex situations with a closer look at:
- Federal and state estate taxes
- Retirement benefits and IRAs
- Gifting through trusts
- Generation-skipping transfer tax
- LLCs and LLPs
Does a troublesome case have you stuck? Our presenter panel will answer your toughest questions.
Tips for today’s families
Planning for nontraditional families can seem tricky at first – but not after you discover how to:
- Utiltize prenuptial and marital property agreements
- Leverage exemptions and exclusions
- Create trusts and other estate planning documents
- Plan for unmarried people and couples
- Develop gifting strategies
Enhance your estate planning practice with the advanced techniques and insider advice from Step-by-Step Estate Planning II. Register today!
Need a refresher?
Step-by-Step Estate Planning I is a comprehensive overview of the foundational aspects of effective estate planning. It’s designed for attorneys new to the practice area or who want a review of the basics, including will drafting, powers of attorney, and trusts. Learn more and register here.