*Endorsed by the Taxation Law Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin
On top of tax
With federal tax reform looming and changing policies at the IRS in the works, attorneys have much to keep up on in the world of tax law. What do lawyers need to know about the latest trends? How can practitioners make sense of key changes for their clients?
The 68th Annual Tax School is THE place to be for insight into new developments in tax law and practice. Learn the latest in tax planning and tax controversy strategies from attorneys who’ve been there and done that. Plus, receive updates on:
- Federal and state case law and legislative developments
- Treasury Department Circular 230
- IRS partnership audit and other initiatives
- Current ethics rules
Tap into tax expertise
Although taxes touch every facet of a client’s life, they’re especially present in wealth management, employment, and estate planning activities. Veteran practitioners will guide you through key considerations to keep in mind as well as helpful techniques for a variety of scenarios involving:
- Identifying, transferring, and terminating copyrights
- Handling unemployment compensation, garnishments, and other employment financials
- Understanding the new Department of Labor Fiduciary Rule
- Creating tax and cash flow plans for retirement
- And much more
If your practice involves tax law, don’t miss the 68th Annual Tax School.