Know how to respond
There has been a steady stream of new legislation and executive orders since the novel coronavirus outbreak turned into a worldwide public health crisis, but one thing has remained constant. Employers need fast, up-to-date answers on how to address employee and business issues as they’re sprouting up.
Counseling Employers During the COVID-19 Pandemic will prepare you to guide your clients through this unprecedented business interruption. These enhanced course materials share best practices for:
- Developing remote work policies
- Instructing exempt vs. non-exempt employees on working from home
Experienced employment law attorney Nilesh P. Patel will also ensure you are aware of the pressing issues that employers should be looking into right now, such as:
- Pros and cons of reducing workforces
- Providing benefits even when employees can’t work remotely
- Whether insurance policies will cover lost revenue when closures are government-mandated
- Funding assistance options for maintaining operations
In the midst of this public health care crisis, employers are tasked with treating their employees as humanely as possible while also keeping their businesses operating in the black. Counseling Employers During the COVID-19 Pandemic will take care of your questions, so you can take care of your clients.