Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) individuals face specific challenges in school, employment, health care, and many other settings. As a lawyer, it’s vital you understand these obstacles and how to approach them.
That’s where this book comes in. Whether you’re advising an individual, school, business, or agency, you’ll be equipped to help your clients:
- Understand their rights and responsibilities
- Protect school access and rights for all students
- Proactively develop compliant sexual orientation and gender identity policies
- Respond to legal conflicts involving sexual orientation and gender identity
Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, and the Law is your guide to key issues in:
- School law
- Employment law
- Gender transitioning
- Hate crimes, domestic abuse, and cyberbullying
For more information on this book, check out this InsideTrack article including a short video by some of the authors.
Find much-needed clarity on these rapidly changing and complex topics. Order your copy today! It’s a must-read.