The 2022 edition is current through the 2019–20 Wisconsin Statutes, as affected by Wisconsin Acts through 2021 Wis. Act 118, and through the Wisconsin Administrative Register, Dec. 2021, No. 792.
The 2022 Edition includes:
· Revisions to Chapters 340, 346, and 349 of the Wisconsin Statutes relating to traffic violations when emergency or roadside response vehicles are present
· Amendments to parts of Chapter 341 of the Wisconsin Statutes relating to the operation of unregistered vehicles
· New notes in certain subsections of Wis. Stat. § 343.305 about the Wisconsin Supreme Court’s determination that the incapacitated driver provision in these subsections is unconstitutional
· Amendments to parts of Chapter 343 of the Wisconsin Statutes governing motor vehicle instruction permits, probationary license eligibility, and behind-the-wheel driving requirements
· Significant revisions to Wisconsin Administrative Code chapter Trans 313, which regulates breath alcohol ignition interlock devices and the state ignition interlock program