Remaining copies of 2019 print Codebooks are now available for 30% off the original price*. The price shown reflects the discounted price. Supplies are limited! Order yours today!
Better representation begins with knowledge
When you own the Municipal Law Codebook, you have the means to represent your clients more effectively, whether they are municipalities or private citizens dealing with matters involving their cities, towns, or villages.
Compiled by experts in municipal law
The Municipal Law Codebook is an annual compilation of the statutes lawyers deal with the most when handling matters that fall under municipal jurisdiction. Members of the State Bar of Wisconsin's Government Lawyers Division assisted PINNACLE attorney editors with deciding what items to include.
Dozens of topics
Throughout the Wisconsin Statutes and Administrative Code, many issues are subject to municipal ordinances and regulations. Among the categories of topics addressed in the Municipal Law Codebook are:
- Municipal governance, officials, and procedures
- Municipal lands, highways, land use, and property matters
- Revenues and taxation
- Civil and criminal liability in various municipal-law contexts
- Resignations, vacancies, and removals from office
- Public parks and places of recreation
- Employment regulations and relations
- Miscellaneous police provisions
- Solid Waste Reduction, Recovery and Recycling
- Court costs, fees, and surcharges
- Publication of legal notices; public newspapers; fees
Key provisions of the Wisconsin Constitution are also included, along with two chapters from the Wisconsin Administrative Code.
Order your copy today!
*Not valid on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers. All sales final.