See Where Your Research Takes You
Books UnBound® is the exclusive online digital resource from State Bar of Wisconsin PINNACLE® books that Wisconsin attorneys have trusted and relied on for decades, including all the “brown binders” and other treatises, the Wisconsin Attorney’s Desk Reference, Wisconsin Judicial Benchbooks, and now all of our most recent books previously released in print only. Featuring a fast, user-friendly interface protected by two-factor authentication, a powerful search function, an expanded notes feature, and one-click access to Fastcase and other primary law resources, Books UnBound is a one-stop shop for all your legal research needs.
Immediate benefits include:
- The knowledge and experience of seasoned practitioners to help you hone your competitive edge and break into new areas
- User-friendly interface with tools to ensure easy navigation: Google search; dashboard; linked tables of contents; resume-research option that allows you to pick up where you left off
- Free access for your support staff (for individual subscriptions only)
- The convenience of linking directly to case law, decisions, and statutes through Fastcase™
- Easy access to integrated supplements, forms and checklists, author pages, and tables of authorities
- Links to relevant news and events
Firm prices for titles and libraries are determined by the number of lawyers in a firm. To determine the cost of your firm's subscription, please call customer service at (800) 728-7788.
By purchasing and using the Books Content provided on the site, you signify your agreement to all terms, conditions, policies and notices contained or referenced in the terms of the license. If you do not agree with any provision of this license, do not purchase any of the Books Content. You must treat the Books Content like any other copyrighted material. To view the full agreement, please click here.