Patrick S. Nolan is a partner with the Milwaukee office of Quarles & Brady LLP, focusing on product liability, personal injury, and insurance coverage litigation. He attended the London School of Economics and Political Science (1991–92), received his B.S. from Boston College in 1993, and received his J.D. in 1997 from Marquette University Law School, where he served as managing editor of the Marquette Law Review. Mr. Nolan is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Defense Research Institute, Wisconsin Defense Counsel, and the Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section of the American Bar Association.
Patrick Proctor-Brown is an associate with the Milwaukee office of Quarles & Brady LLP. He is a member of the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. His practice includes a variety of subjects in general civil and commercial litigation with a recent focus on public utility regulation matters, insurance coverage work on behalf of policyholders, and professional malpractice litigation, in addition to litigating complex disputes between businesses. He is also involved in multiple pro bono commitments, including criminal appellate work, the Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic, and domestic abuse and truancy prevention.
Hannah Schwartz is an associate in the Milwaukee office of Quarles & Brady LLP. Her practice focuses on general civil and commercial litigation matters. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 2021 and received her B.A. from the University of Wisconsin - Madison in 2017. Hannah served as a judicial extern for Chief Justice Annette K. Ziegler of the Wisconsin Supreme Court and a legal intern for the Wisconsin Department of Justice in the Special Litigation & Appeals Unit.
- Receive a quick-hitting summary of the key insurance-related decisions of the past year
- Examine the most important cases to watch in Wisconsin and across the U.S.
- Predict up and coming issues in insurance litigation that may impact your clients
- Analyze decisions in recent Wisconsin first-party property cases
- Review notable decisions addressing coverage under liability policies
- Insurance lawyers
- Civil litigators
- Tort lawyers
- Corporate counsel
- Business lawyers
- General practitioners
- Attorneys involved in insurance coverage litigation and/or insurance regulation
- Attorneys advising clients on insurance issues