James C. Herrick, Herrick Law Office, S.C.
• Available to conduct mediations of personal injury claims as well as general litigation matters
• 40 years’ experience representing accident victims as well as insurance companies in personal injury cases www.herricklawoffice.com
John C. Albert Mediation/Arbitration
– Retired circuit judge with 25 years’ private practice prior to judgeship.
– Will settle all cases except child custody.
– Madison or Minocqua area.
Johnson Insurance – Property & Casualty Insurance for Firms
Johnson Insurance is offering a comprehensive insurance program as part of the Member Benefit Program of the State Bar of Wisconsin. As a State Bar member your law firm has access to property and casualty insurance, as well as auto and worker’s compensation programs tailored to meet your firm’s needs.Website
Baird Creek Investigative Services LLC
Skip Tracings – Investigations
• Data and Record Searches
• Loss Prevention
• Personal Injury
• Workplace Violence
Sequence Inc. Forensic Accounting
Tracy L. Coenen, CPA, CFF
Sequence Inc. combines forensic accounting expertise and proven investigative techniques to quantify losses. Fraud examinations, financial investigations, damage calculations, and expert witness testimony provided by an experienced and qualified expert.
310 East Buffalo St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Swamped with research and writing projects?
Former litigator with 25-plus years’ experience writing successful motions, objections, and briefs in federal and state courts nationwide available to assist you.
Flat fee billing. Writing samples upon request. www.berglegal.net
David J. Berg
Allen J. Becker, Certified Consulting Meteorologist/Expert Witness
Analysis, reconstruction, and reporting of weather/climate conditions for past events (accidents, injuries, severe weather).
• Courtroom experience (trials, depositions)
• M.S. Meteorology
• University meteorology instructor Website
Carl T. Chenoweth P.E., Civil Engineering Consultant
Forensic Engineering/Litigation Support/Expert Testimony
• Regulatory Land Use & Environmental Compliance Disputes
• Stormwater Flooding & Soil Erosion Damage Assessments
• Design Error/Omission & Construction Defect Claims www.siteworkdefects.com
Consulting Physical Therapist/Expert
Experienced orthopedic physical therapist in private practice available for expert witness consultation and records review.
David Nissenbaum MPT, MA, LAT, OCS, PES www.proptgroup.com
Jane A. Lewis, M.F.S., Forensic Document Examiner (FDE)
• Master of Forensic Science from George Washington University • Only Wisconsin FDE certified by the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners • American Academy of Forensic Sciences Fellow • American Society of Questioned Document Examiners Member • Former document analyst, FBI, Secret Service and Wisconsin State Crime Laboratory • Author: "Forensic Document Examination Fundamentals and Current Trends" • 32 years’ experienceWebsite
Property & Casualty Insurance Litigation Support
• Detailed Research
• Expert Opinions
• Pre-Discovery & Legal Strategies
• Deposition & Trial Testimony
30+ year of industry knowledge gained from front-line claims, underwriting, marketing and risk management experience.
Risk & Insurance Services Consulting, LLC.
Keven L. Glaser, CPCU, CIC, SCLA, ARM, AAI, AIC, ARM-P, AIS
Certified Legal Nurse Consultant/Wound Care Expertise
• Screen cases for merit
• Develop chronological reports
• Locate other experts if needed
Gary S. Cohen, PhD, CCC-SLP – Doctor of Speech/Language Pathology
• 40 years’ experience
• Expert witness testimony
• Specialty training in organically based communication disorders.
• Comprehensive | Experienced | Decisive www.drgaryscohen.com
Contract Legal Projects: Experienced lawyer available for legal research, brief writing, appeals, document drafting and summaries, trial preparation, and more on a project-by-project basis.