Propel your Career into the Future with the Young Lawyers Division
Registration is now open for the 2019 Young Lawyers Conference!
Shake off your winter blues and help usher in the spring during the 10th Annual Young Lawyers Conference! Join your fellow peers at the Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club overlooking the historic State Capitol.
Similar to previous years, this year’s program will be brimming with sessions sure to inform, invigorate, and interest lawyers just like you. The CLE sessions will feature a mix of current issues and developing concerns that are important to young lawyers. Register now and get the guidance you need to propel your career into the future.
Friday, March 29, 2019
8:00 AM — Registration
9:00 AM — Welcome
9:30 AM — CLE Program
10:20 AM — Break
10:30 AM — CLE Program
11:20 AM — Lunch/ YLD Annual Meeting and Awards
11:55 AM — Keynote Presentation by Tommy Preston, Chair of ABA YLD
12:45 PM — Break/Expungement Clinic Presentation
1:00 PM — CLE Program
1:50 PM — Break
2:00 PM — CLE Program
2:50 PM — Break
3:00 PM — CLE Program
Networking reception immediately following.
For more information about the Keynote Speaker, click here.
For a list of speakers and full agenda, click here.
Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor’s Club
1 W Dayton St.
Madison, WI 53703
Tuition is complimentary for YLD members. For non-YLD members, tuition is $75. For non-YLD members who wish to attend only the reception, the charge is $10. Advance registration deadline for all options is March 14, 2019.
PROGRAM TOPICS: (Subject to change)
- Issues Facing Women in the Legal Profession
- Keynote Address from the President of the American Bar Association’s YLD
- Working Through Difficult Client Situations
- Wellness for Lawyers
- Ethics: Combatting Implicit Bias
Your peers are finalizing the schedule now, so check here for updates on program descriptions and speakers.
We will be applying to the Wisconsin Board of Bar Examiners for up to 6.0 CLE credits including 1.0 EPR.
Attend the Conference and you could win some valuable door prizes including:
- Scholarship to attend the 2019 State Bar of Wisconsin Annual Meeting & Conference
- One of two gift certificates for either a free Books UnBound individual title or $150 off a print book
- One of three certificates for up to $100 towards a State Bar CLE seminar registration or Ultimate Pass subscription purchase
FOUR EASY WAYS TO REGISTER:
Advance registration is required. Register by March 24. Lunch is guaranteed only for registrations received by March 24, 2019.