Step-by-Step Estate Planning II 2019
Radisson Milwaukee West
2303 N. Mayfair Rd.
8:30 A.M.- 4:00 P.M. CT
Event ID: CA2860L
2/28/2019 8:30:00 AM2/28/2019 4:00:00 PMAmerica/ChicagoStep-by-Step Estate Planning II 2019Radisson Milwaukee West, 2303 N. Mayfair Rd., 8:30 A.M.- 4:00 P.M. CT, Milwaukee WIRadisson Milwaukee West, Milwaukee WIState Bar of Wisconsinwebmaster@wisbar.org
About the Program
Young Lawyers Division members receive a $20 discount on tuition.
Step-by-Step Estate Planning I and II are proudly sponsored by:
Who should attend:
- Estate planners
- Elder law attorneys
- General practitioners
- New attorneys starting out in estate planning
- Established attorneys new to estate planning
- Experienced estate planners seeking a refresher
How you’ll benefit:
- Discover how to draft in compliance with federal and Wisconsin estate tax laws
- Know the rules of retirement benefits and IRAs
- Explore gifting techniques using trusts
- Learn planning strategies for second marriages, blended families, and unmarried couples
- Understand generation-skipping transfer taxes
- Find out how to use Family Limited Partnerships and LLCs
Endorsed by the Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Wisconsin
Plan to learn a lot
You know the basics. Now it’s time to take your estate planning skills to the next level with Step-by-Step Estate Planning II
. It’s your guide to more advanced concepts and complex situations with a closer look at:
- Federal and state estate taxes
- Retirement benefits and IRAs
- Gifting through trusts
- Generation-skipping transfer tax
- LLCs and LLPs
Does a troublesome case have you stuck? Our presenter panel will answer your toughest questions.
Tips for today’s families
Planning for nontraditional families can seem tricky at first – but not after you discover how to:
- Utiltize prenuptial and marital property agreements
- Leverage exemptions and exclusions
- Create trusts and other estate planning documents
- Plan for unmarried people and couples
- Develop gifting strategies
Enhance your estate planning practice with the advanced techniques and insider advice from Step-by-Step Estate Planning II. Register today!
Need a refresher?
Step-by-Step Estate Planning I is a comprehensive overview of the foundational aspects of effective estate planning. It’s designed for attorneys new to the practice area or who want a review of the basics, including will drafting, powers of attorney, and trusts.
Learn more and register here.
Book Sale – Save 20%!
Wisconsin Probate System: Forms and Procedures Handbook
Save 20% on Wisconsin Probate System: Forms and Procedures Handbook. Plus, all seminar attendees receive a free two-week trial of the Books UnBound® version.* Find a comprehensive summary of the law plus sample documents for efficiently probating an estate.
Use discount code CA2860 when you order online or by calling (800) 728-7788.
*Discount applies to both print and digital Books UnBound® editions of this title and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer valid as long as CLE credit is available for this program. For Books UnBound users, discount may be applied to purchase of individual Books UnBound title only and may not be used on purchase of full library.