An Introduction To Elder Law
State Bar Center
5302 Eastpark Blvd.
8:30 A.M.- 3:00 P.M. CT
Event ID: CA2736M
3/2/2018 8:30:00 AM3/2/2018 3:00:00 PMAmerica/ChicagoAn Introduction To Elder LawState Bar Center, 5302 Eastpark Blvd., 8:30 A.M.- 3:00 P.M. CT, Madison WIState Bar Center, Madison WIState Bar of Wisconsinwebmaster@wisbar.org
About the Program
The 2018 Build Your Practice series programs are proudly sponsored by:
Who should attend:
- Estate planning/probate lawyers
- Marital property lawyers
- Guardians ad litem for adults
- Attorneys looking to add elder law to their practice
- Elder law attorneys wanting a refresher
How you’ll benefit:
- Receive solid grounding in elder law’s essential elements
- Become familiar with medical assistance programs for the elderly
- Understand health care power of attorney and other life planning options
- Find out how guardianships and protective placement work
- Learn planning strategies under the Wisconsin Trust Code
- Explore estate recovery tactics
As Wisconsin baby boomers age into their twilight years, elder law attorneys are in high demand. Whether you’re thinking about starting an elder law practice or want to polish your existing skills, don’t miss Build Your Practice: An Introduction to Elder Law.
Receive a comprehensive overview of elder law’s substantive and procedural elements, plus find strategies you can use immediately to help your clients.
Wisdom for the ages
Older clients have a variety of specialized needs ranging from financial issues to health care concerns. As an elder law attorney, you must be ready to address them all. Experienced presenters will explain:
- Medical assistance and other related programs
- Guardianship and protective placement procedures and requirements
- Basic planning techniques under the Wisconsin Trust Code
- Estate recovery strategies
- Durable power of attorney
- Health care power of attorney
- Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) orders
Smooth out any wrinkles in your understanding of elder law with practical guidance from Build Your Practice: An Introduction to Elder Law. Register today!
Book Sale – Save 20%!
Advising Older Clients and Their Families
Save 20% on the two-book set of Advising Older Clients and Their Families. Plus, all seminar attendees receive a free two-week trial of the Books UnBound® version.* It’s the foremost guide to elder law for Wisconsin practitioners.
Use discount code CA2736 when you order online or by calling (800) 728-7788.
*Discount applies to both print and digital Books UnBound® editions of this title and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer valid as long as CLE credit is available for this program. For Books UnBound users, discount may be applied to purchase of individual Books UnBound title only and may not be used on purchase of full library.