Traffic Accidents: Answering Your Legal Questions
Discontinued Product Liquidation Sale – Save 50%
We’re discontinuing all Consumer Pamphlet Series titles. While supplies last, save 40% on all remaining consumer pamphlets print stock by using discount code PAMPHLET50 at checkout.*
*This discount applies ONLY to in-stock print editions of consumer pamphlets. It cannot be applied to electronic licenses, handbooks, or life planning guides. The discount also cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with other offers.
What should you do if you are involved in an auto accident? And will you need a lawyer? This pamphlet covers the basic steps you should follow and answers legal questions about auto accidents.
The information covered:
- What should you do if you get into an auto accident?
- Should you contest an accident-related traffic citation?
- What if you're involved in an accident and you don't have insurance?
- Why should you consult an attorney before settling a damage claim?
- If you're hurt in an accident, should you consult an attorney, and when?
Last updated: 9/2012