39th Annual Estate Planning Update 2018
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Who should purchase:
- Estate planning practitioners
- Probate lawyers
- Elder law attorneys
- Family law practitioners
- General practitioners
How you'll benefit:
- Receive an overview of recent developments in state and federal case law and legislation
- Find out who qualifies as issue when assisted reproductive technology is used
- Learn best practices for advising a fiduciary under the new trust code
- Gain insight into tax collection in estate and gift cases
- Explore a variety of issues in estate planning for small and modest estates
- Understand the unique tax reporting requirements of IRC Section 199A deductions
Endorsed by the Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section
An estate planning education
Without proper planning, your clients lose control over how their estates are handled after death. Help ensure your client’s wishes are carried out with fresh insights and effective strategies from the 39th Annual Estate Planning Update.
Hear all about the latest developments in state and federal case law and legislation. In addition, experienced practitioners will share:
- Advice on small and modest estate planning issues
- Best practices for advising fiduciaries under the new trust code
- Tips for determining qualified beneficiaries in situations involving assisted reproductive technologies
- An overview of collection matters in estate and gift taxes
New deduction details
Thanks to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, trusts and estates qualify for a new 20% deduction under IRC Section 199A. Understand the factors for eligibility. Plus, find out about the unique tax reporting requirements that impact this deduction.
Prepare for the inevitable
A knowledgeable lawyer can make the estate planning process easier and less stressful. Keep your skills sharp with insights and updates from the 39th Annual Estate Planning Update. Purchase today!
Book Sale – Save 20%
Eckhardt’s Workbook for Wisconsin Estate Planners
Save 20% on Eckhardt’s Workbook for Wisconsin Estate Planners. Plus, all seminar attendees receive a free two-week trial of the Books UnBound® version.** Demystify the estate planning process with decades of expertise from some of Wisconsin’s most respected estate planning attorneys. Use discount code CA2812 when you order online or by calling (800) 728-7788.
**Discount applies to both print and digital Books UnBound editions of this title and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer valid as long as CLE credit is available for this program. For Books UnBound users, discount may be applied to purchase of individual Books UnBound title only and may not be used on purchase of full library.