42nd Annual Worker's Compensation Update - 2018
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Who should purchase:
- Worker's compensation attorneys
- Insurance defense lawyers
How you'll benefit:
- Stay up-to-date on the latest worker's comp case law
- Understand how national changes to worker’s comp laws may affect Wisconsin
- Find out how apportionment works
- Discover strategies to more effectively manage your practice
- Learn how to assert and refute a bad faith argument
- Receive practical advice for dealing with real-life ethical issues
Top worker's comp training
Feeling lost in a whirlwind of worker's comp requirements and changes? The 42nd Annual Worker's Compensation Update can help set you straight. Hear candid analysis of key developments and useful insights on substantive
topics. Dig into:
- Bad faith arguments
- Ethics for the real world
What's new and now
Take an in-depth look at the latest national trends and find out how they could impact Wisconsin. Explore key cases involving:
- Exclusive Remedy provision
- Co-employee immunity
- Settlements and Medicare
- Unemployment insurance and TTD eligibility
In addition, receive an update from the Division of Hearings and Appeals – Office of Worker's Compensation Hearings. The OWCH director and the WDHA administrator will explain new procedures and rules you need to know.
Polish your practice
Earn 1.0 Law Practice Management (LPM) credit as you learn strategies to become more efficient and effective. Walk away with tips for:
- Identifying who is in charge of the case
- Developing systems to keep things moving
- Organizing your time
- Managing deadlines using technology
Make sure your practice is up to the challenge of offering dependable counsel on today's complex worker's comp cases. Purchase today!
Book Sale – Save 20%
Worker's Compensation Handbook
Save 20% on Worker's Compensation Handbook. Plus, all seminar attendees receive a free two-week trial of the Books
UnBound® version.* Receive a solid grounding in the fundamental aspects of worker's compensation. Use discount code CA2787 when you order online or by calling (800) 728-7788.
*Discount applies to both print and digital Books UnBound editions of this title and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer valid as long as CLE credit is available for this program. For Books UnBound users, discount may be
applied to purchase of individual Books UnBound title only and may not be used on purchase of full library.