30th Annual Environmental Law Update - 2018
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Who should purchase:
- Environmental law attorneys
- Real estate lawyers
- Agricultural law attorneys
- Business lawyers
- Construction law attorneys
- Municipal lawyers
How you'll benefit:
- Learn what's new at the Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources
- Understand the importance of recent high-capacity wells litigation
- Learn what Wisconsin attorneys should know about California's Proposition 65
- Look at recent developments in wetland mitigation banking
- Understand the ethical issues and obligations in environmental law today
- Receive updates on agriculture and Wisconsin's Dept. of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection
- Discover how Movrich v. Lobermeier impacts the evolving public trust doctrine
- Find out about the latest air issues
*Co-produced with the Environmental Law Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin
Feeling stumped? Branch out your understanding
Our environment is everywhere – and so are the laws governing and protecting it. The 30th Annual Environmental Law Update makes it easy to stay informed on all the latest legislative changes and regulatory issues at the
federal and state levels.
In the space of a single day, you’ll hear:
- A keynote address from the Wisconsin DNR
- Agricultural insights from the Wisconsin Dept. of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection
- Clean Air Act trends and updates
Water, water everywhere
Minnesota may be the Land of 10,000 Lakes, but Wisconsin has more than 15,000 – as well as thousands of miles of coastline along rivers and the Great Lakes. So it's no surprise water is a major issue in the Badger State.
Discover the key takeaways for your clients when it comes to:
- High-capacity wells and groundwater
- Wetland mitigation banks
- Navigable waters
Also, explore what California's Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act (better known as Prop 65) means for Wisconsin lawyers.
Our environment is always evolving – and so is environmental law. Keep up with help from the 30th Annual Environmental Law Update. Purchase today!
Book Sale – Save 20%
Commercial Real Estate Transactions in Wisconsin
Save 20% on Commercial Real Estate Transactions in Wisconsin. Plus, all seminar attendees receive a free two-week trial of the Books
UnBound® version.* Explore every aspect of business property transactions from the buyer's and seller's perspectives. Use discount code CA2786 when you order online or by calling (800) 728-7788.
*Discount applies to both print and digital Books UnBound editions of this title and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer valid as long as CLE credit is available for this program. For Books UnBound users, discount may be
applied to purchase of individual Books UnBound title only and may not be used on purchase of full library.