14th Annual Employee Benefits Update - 2018
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Who should attend:
- Employee benefits lawyers
- Health law attorneys
- Employment law practitioners
- Tax law attorneys
- Insurance law practitioners
- Business law attorneys
- In-house counsel
- General practitioners
How you'll benefit:
- Learn what the IRS, Balanced Budget Act, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, and more mean for retirement plans
- Explore the most interesting court opinions from the past year involving employee benefits
- Look at emerging trends in benefit plans offering mental and behavioral health coverage
- Understand how benefits are impacted by employment and severance agreements
- The newest dos and don’ts of retirement plan investing
- Hear how tax reform will impact employee benefit plans
- Receive an analysis of ERISA fundamentals
Back to basics
With so many complex rules regulating employee compensation and benefits to navigate, it's imperative to stay up to date to make the difference for your client.
The 14th Annual Employee Benefits Update covers the fundamentals with a savvy synopsis of:
- Important retirement plan rule changes
- Key cases and opinions with potentially far-reaching impacts
- The nuts and bolts of employment and severance agreements
- Department of Labor guidance on retirement plan investing
- Critical changes brought by tax reform
Know your duties under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, including document retention and bond requirements. Plus, explore an emerging trend involving the Mental Health
Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) with an overview of significant nationwide class action cases.
Don't miss the single-most practical update on employee benefits the State Bar has provided so far. Register today!
Book Sale – Save 20%
Wisconsin Employment Law
Save 20% on Wisconsin Employment Law. Plus, all seminar attendees receive a free two-week
trial of the Books UnBound® version.* Find guidance on legal issues from hiring through termination and beyond.
Use discount code CA2783 when you order online or by calling
*Discount applies to both print and digital Books UnBound editions of this title and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer valid as long as CLE credit is available for this
program. For Books UnBound users, discount may be applied to purchase of individual Books UnBound title only and may not be used on purchase of full library.