68th Annual Tax School - 2017
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Who should purchase:
- Tax law attorneys
- Business lawyers
- Estate planning & probate practitioners
How you’ll benefit:
- Gain insights into recent state and federal case law and legislative changes
- Understand how a copyright may affect clients’ estate and tax planning
- Discover how the new Dept. of Labor Fiduciary Rule will impact clients and advisors
- Receive tools for effective financial and wealth planning
- Know how to approach garnishments, severance pay, and other employment-related tax concerns
- Learn best practices for ethical issues unique to tax law practice
*Endorsed by the Taxation Law Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin
On top of tax
With federal tax reform looming and changing policies at the IRS in the works, attorneys have much to keep up on in the world of tax law. What do lawyers need to know about the latest trends? How can practitioners make sense of key changes for their clients?
The 68th Annual Tax School is THE place to be for insight into new developments in tax law and practice. Learn the latest in tax planning and tax controversy strategies from attorneys who’ve been there and done that. Plus, receive updates on:
- Federal and state case law and legislative developments
- Treasury Department Circular 230
- IRS partnership audit and other initiatives
- Current ethics rules
Tap into tax expertise
Although taxes touch every facet of a client’s life, they’re especially present in wealth management, employment, and estate planning activities. Veteran practitioners will guide you through key considerations to keep in mind as well as helpful techniques for a variety of scenarios involving:
- Identifying, transferring, and terminating copyrights
- Handling unemployment compensation, garnishments, and other employment financials
- Understanding the new Department of Labor Fiduciary Rule
- Creating tax and cash flow plans for retirement
- And much more
If your practice involves tax law, don’t miss the 68th Annual Tax School. Purchase now!
Book Sale – Save 20%!
LLCs and LLPs: A Wisconsin Handbook
Save 20% on LLCs and LLPs: A Wisconsin Handbook. Plus, all seminar attendees receive a free two-week trial of the Books UnBound® version.* Help your clients plan and build organizations on firm footing with this book’s trusted guidance.
Use discount code CA2676 when you order online or by calling (800) 728-7788.
*Discount applies to both print and digital Books UnBound® editions of this title and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer valid as long as CLE credit is available for this program. For Books UnBound users, discount may be applied to purchase of individual Books UnBound title only and may not be used on purchase of full library.