21st Annual Advanced Worker's Compensation Symposium - 2016
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Who should order:
- Worker’s compensation lawyers
- Personal injury attorneys
- Employment/labor law practitioners
- Employee benefits lawyers
- Insurance law attorneys
- In-house counsel
- General practitioners
- Business litigators
How you’ll benefit:
- Get perspectives from doctors, an Administrative Law Judge, and experienced attorneys
- Stay updated on the latest medical treatments for common workplace injuries
- Learn about opioid use and abuse as it relates to worker’s compensation claims
- Understand what makes Independent Medical Examiner examinations effective
Bringing medicine and law together
Workplace injuries can be stressful, anxiety-filled situations for both the employee and employer. Understanding the intersection of law and medicine is key to effectively handling worker’s comp cases.
The 21st Annual Advanced Worker’s Compensation Symposium brings together doctors, experienced practitioners, and an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) to share insights on common worker’s comp scenarios. Get answers to questions such as:
- What should an Independent Medical Examiner look for during an exam?
- How should opioids be prescribed to prevent abuse?
- What causes permanent partial disability in a spine or shoulder injury?
Get multiple viewpoints
Each Symposium topic will be discussed from three different perspectives. First, doctors will provide a medical overview. It’s a unique opportunity to hear about injuries, diagnoses, treatments, and work restrictions directly from medical professionals.
Then, veteran worker’s comp practitioners will offer advice for handling the situation. Finally, an ALJ will share how the issue is interpreted by the courts.
Experiencing these different perspectives can help you better understand the multi-faceted character of worker’s comp cases and be prepared both in and out of the courtroom.
If you want updates on the latest medical procedures, tips for handling complicated cases, and the perspective of an ALJ, don’t miss the 21st Annual Advanced Worker’s Compensation Symposium! Order today.