Rules of Appellate Procedure Codebook, Wisconsin 2018
54+ pp.; 2018
8-1/2” x 11”; paperback
Remaining copies of 2018 print codebooks are now available for 50% off the original price. The price shown reflects the discounted price. All other discounts are excluded from these discounted prices. Supplies are limited! Order yours today!
Have the rules at your fingertips
Whether you’re appealing a case to the Wisconsin Court of Appeals or seeking review in the Wisconsin Supreme Court, you’ll have the citations you need when you have the Wisconsin Rules of Appellate Procedure.
Be more knowledgeable
Not only will you have the core statutory chapters governing appeals …
- Chapter 808 — Appeals and Writs of Error
- Chapter 809 — Rules of Appellate Procedure
- SCR Chapter 80 — Publication of Opinion
… this handy codebook provides the relevant case annotations of the Wisconsin Legislative Reference Bureau. You’ll also find the Wisconsin Judicial Council Committee’s notes that pertain to the reprinted statutes. All to increase your research knowledge.
New edition keeps you current
The 2018 edition reflects the law:
- As codified in the 2015–16 Wisconsin Statutes
- As affected by acts through 2017 Wisconsin Act 367
- As affected by Wisconsin Supreme Court orders through April 27, 2018
It also incorporates notable developments such as:
- Legislative changes to appeals procedures in termination of parental rights cases
- A Wisconsin Supreme Court order on briefing procedures in cases involving multiple parties and by guardians ad litem in termination of parental rights cases
- The legislature’s adoption of:
- A correction bill prepared by the Legislative Reference Bureau
- Remedial legislation requested by the State Public Defender and the Law Revision Committee
On the go? It goes with you
Designed for easy portability, this comprehensive yet succinct resource can always be by your side.
Order your copy today!