Civil Litigation Codebook, Wisconsin 2019
606+ pp.: 2019
We gathered the good stuff for you
Your research and case preparation can go more smoothly if you join the hundreds of Wisconsin attorneys who practice civil litigation and rely on this convenient statutory compilation.
In one volume you’ll find:
- Selected Wisconsin statutes from chapters 16 to 778 and 985 & 990
- Wisconsin small claims procedure
- Wisconsin Rules of Civil Procedure and related civil procedure statutes from chapters 808 to 895
- Wisconsin Rules of Evidence
- Supplementary Wisconsin Circuit Court Materials
Ensuring you’ll stay current
The 2019 edition includes the following legislative developments:
- New limitations on discovery requests, including the number of interrogatories and depositions, and a time limit on requests for document production
- Changes to the procedure for challenging the constitutionality of a Wisconsin statute
- Adoption of the Uniform Recognition and Enforcement of Canadian Domestic Violence Protection Orders Act
The 2019 edition reflects the law as codified in the 2017–18 Wisconsin Statutes, updated by 2017 Wisconsin Acts 368 to 370.
Join the many other attorneys who rely on this comprehensive yet succinct resource. Order your 2019 edition today!