Civil Litigation Codebook, Wisconsin 2017
552+ pp.: 2017
Remaining copies of 2017 print codebooks are now available for 50% off the original price. The price shown reflects the discounted price. Supplies are limited! Order yours today!
We gathered the good stuff for you
Your research and case preparation can go more smoothly if you join the hundreds of Wisconsin attorneys who practice civil litigation and rely on this convenient statutory compilation.
In one volume you’ll find:
- Selected Wisconsin statutes from chapters 16 to 778 and 985 & 990
- Wisconsin small claims procedure
- Wisconsin Rules of Civil Procedure and related civil procedure statutes from chapters 808 to 895
- Wisconsin Rules of Evidence
- Supplementary Wisconsin Circuit Court Materials
Ensuring you’ll stay current
The 2017 edition reflects the law as codified in the 2015-16 Wisconsin Statutes.
Join the many other attorneys who rely on this comprehensive yet succinct resource. Order your 2017 edition today!