Employment Law Codebook, Wisconsin 2018
616+ pp.; 2018
Remaining copies of 2018 print codebooks are now available for 50% off the original price. The price shown reflects the discounted price. All other discounts are excluded from these discounted prices. Supplies are limited! Order yours today!
Be ready with the relevant statutes when you face complex employment law issues — get the Wisconsin Employment Law Codebook. Whether you’re dealing with worker’s compensation, unemployment insurance laws, the Family and Medical Leave Act, or fair employment laws, this Codebook pulls together all the Wisconsin statutes and regulations that govern employment law.
Construct the best advice possible for your employment clients with the Wisconsin Employment Law Codebook in your toolkit. Order your copy today.
The 2018 edition reflects the law:
- As codified in the 2015–16 Wisconsin Statutes
- As affected by acts through 2017 Wisconsin Act 367
- As current through Wisconsin Administrative Register, Apr. 23, 2018, No. 748A4
This edition also includes notable statutory changes such as:
- Creation of the Hire Heroes program providing transitional jobs for veterans
- Changes to the work requirements for minors
- The repeal of prevailing wage statutes
- Changes to overtime exemptions
- 2017 Wis. Act 323 providing for employment of those with disabilities in long-term care
- Creation of the Employment First Initiative promoting employment of those with disabilities
- Changes to the antidiscrimination statute regarding refusal to employ nurses with criminal convictions
- Addition of neglect convictions to criminal history and patient abuse record searches