Children's Code and Juvenile Justice Code, Wisconsin 2017
550+ pp.; 2017
Remaining copies of 2017 print codebooks are now available for 50% off the original price. The price shown reflects the discounted price. Supplies are limited! Order yours today!
You need the latest statutes at your command when dealing with complex child and juvenile justice issues. So be sure to get the 2017 edition of the Wisconsin Children’s Code and Juvenile Justice Code and Related Juvenile Law Statutes.
The 2017 edition reflects the law as codified in the 2013–14 Wisconsin Statutes, as affected by acts through 2015 Wisconsin Act 392 (the last act of the regular 2015–16 legislative session), and in the Wisconsin Administrative Code, current through the Wisconsin Administrative Register, Nov. 2016, No. 731.
This edition incorporates legislation changes and supreme court orders affecting statutes pertinent to children and juveniles, dealing with topics such as:
- Procedures for changing the placement of a child or juvenile who is involved in certain types of court proceedings (e.g., when a child or juvenile is subject to a temporary physical custody order)
- Issues relating to adoption, including jurisdiction and venue, pre-adoption training requirements, foreign adoptions, and data collection
- Child sex trafficking and related investigations of child abuse
- Permanency plans and the review of those plans
- Procedures for nominating and appointing a successor guardian
Order yours today!