Real Estate Transactions System
824+ pp.; 7th ed., 2017
(includes 2017-2018 supplement)
Can you close real estate deals efficiently?
Real Estate Transactions provides a system for collecting and organizing client information so that real estate dealings can be completed with efficiency. The system uses a Master Information List (MIL) that divides a real estate transaction into a seven-step process, and tracks each step to ensure effectiveness. The book is designed to be used in conjunction with the standard real estate forms currently in use in Wisconsin, and provides numerous sample clauses for contingencies, warranties and representations, and other provisions.
Stay on track with the System
To further help things move along smoothly, the System book contains many worksheets, checklists, and sample forms to help you keep real estate information organized. And each item of information is assigned an MIL number as it is gathered, so you have effective control of the process. To guide you, each step is accompanied by narrative descriptions of the tasks associated with that step.
Handle any type of real estate deal
The System book is your one source for complete information on the spectrum of residential real estate transactions, including:
- Residential and commercial structures
- Vacant land
- Land contracts
- Options to purchase
In addition, you’ll be ready to handle some of the more esoteric areas of real property law, such as marital property and environmental concerns.
- Basic Residential Real Estate Transaction
- Condominium Units
- Vacant Land
- Unimproved Development Property
- Improved Commercial Property
- Land Contract Financing
- Option to Purchase
- Marital Property Considerations
- Environmental Considerations
This book’s 2017-2018 supplement keeps you current on important legal developments and incorporates changes to key documents. Updates include:
- A new form: WB-47 (Amendment to Buyer Agency/Tenant Representation Agreement)
- Updated form: WB-36 (Buyer Agency/Tenant Representation Agreement) plus new accompanying annotations
- A Wisconsin Supreme Court decision overruling case law on court-stated exclusions and an insurer’s duty to defend
Be more confident
Join the hundreds of attorneys, paralegals, and brokers who rely on Real Estate Transactions System for a proven way to streamline your office procedures.
Order your copy today!