Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Who should purchase:
- Personal injury lawyers
- Torts attorneys
- Insurance defense lawyers
- General practitioners
How you’ll benefit:
- Hear helpful tips from a panel of experienced practitioners
- Delve into common issues such as uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Learn strategies for contested liability cases
- Find out when your case could benefit from an accident reconstruction
- Understand how to identify all potential parties in a truck wreck
- Discover the secrets to successful mediation in car crash cases
- Explore how to use smart verdict crafting to avoid inconsistent verdicts
- Learn how to protect your firm’s client information from cyber threats
This program is endorsed by the Litigation Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin
Full-throttle accident litigation
Maybe your client doesn’t drive like “Greased Lightning,” but even careful drivers who prefer a “Slow Ride” can have accidents. Car Crash Symposium 2019 has the insights and tools to ensure your practice is firing on all cylinders and ready for your next case.
Get in gear with helpful overviews of:
- Accident reconstructions
- Inconsistent or improper verdicts
- Special considerations in truck wreck cases
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
Learn how to pave the way for successful mediation. Plus, pick up useful perspectives on hot topics during our panel discussion.
Handling contested liability trials
In a he said-she said scenario, discover tips for revealing the true culprit to the court, including:
- Using the more likely than not scenario
- Incorporating police officer testimony
- Using or ignoring jury instructions
- Clinching negligence during closing
Find your ethical bearings
Law firms are prime targets for cyber criminals. Does your firm have the proper safety features in place? Find out about:
- Security holes created by careless tech use
- New ethics responsibilities regarding firm technology
- Common ways to expose client information
- Best practices to prevent data breaches and avoid online blunders
Improving your car crash case skills doesn’t have to be a drag. Turbocharge your practice by purchasig now!
Book Sale – Save 20%!
Anderson on Wisconsin Insurance Law
Save 20% on Anderson on Wisconsin Insurance Law. Plus, all seminar attendees receive a free two-week trial of the Books UnBound® version.* Learn how to interpret an insurance contract, understand auto liability insurance, and so much more.
Use discount code CA2826 when you order online or by calling (800) 728-7788.
*Discount applies to both print and digital Books UnBound® editions of this title and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer valid as long as CLE credit is available for this program. For Books UnBound users, discount may be applied to purchase of individual Books UnBound title only and may not be used on purchase of full library.